Sunday, October 26, 2008

Best Pratices for 2009

My brother in law sent me this email. It seems to be making the rounds. I don't know if it's genuine but it makes sense:

Dear Fellow Business Owners

As a Business owner who employs 30 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama, wll be our next President, and that my Taxes and Fees, will go up in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, I figure, that the Customer, will have to see an increase in my fees to them of about, 8%. I will also have to lay off 6 of my employees. This really bothered me as I believe we are family,here and did'nt know how to choose who will have to go. So, this is what I did. I strolled thru the parking lot and found, 8 Obama bumper stickers on my employees cars. I have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of another fair way to approach this problem. If you have a better idea, let me know.I am sending this letter to all Business owners that I know.

Sincerely
Ward
JOOA Corp.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know Ward? Where is JOOA Corp. and what do they produce? Does Ward really employ 30 people? How did Ward come up with his 8% price hike? If Ward is a good business owner he might also realize some employees have much more value, regardless of political beliefs, than others.

Who brings in the money? I hope it isn't one of the 8 employees that Ward claims to have and is claiming he will let go.

This is weak - very, very weak.

Anonymous said...

I dont know if this is true or not but if anyone knows it to be true and knows "Ward" - tell him I have a suggestion.
When he goes out into the parking lot to look at bumper stickers - tell him to look for the Bush-Cheney ones and fire them. That should just about take care of his problem.

Anonymous said...

It amazes how ones words on a post tell their story.... One is not an employer at all, and the other does not even know that the democrats caused this mess in the first place.... Education can be a wonderful tool... and its not only in a school, and definitely not on the news..... The working class will find out the Ward is the one that has the power just as I have…. I will always make what I need and if taxes are raised or any of my other business expenses I will increase the price the consumer pays (the working class) So who will win Obama or the working class… DO YOU GET IT YET
Signed a concerned Nevada business owner

Anonymous said...

thank you mr. nevada business owner

these people dont have a clue
i guess they think acorn must be a fruit company

Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Translate