Wednesday, March 4, 2009

On Chachmas Nashim and Offshore Bank Accounts

Yep, she finally did it. My first-born princess finally found herself a frog -- I mean, a prince. This daughter is the one I was lamenting about last summer. Well, b'chasdei Hashem, we got the job done without shelling out $15,000/year and without long distance web conferencing.

I am still for the web conferencing.

Last night was the vort and, as all my readers know, when I have a vort to say, I say it.

As a public service, I am posting the main portion of my address in an iPaper file. In my speech, I addressed many important issues that most people do not give adequate attention to. these include:


  • Where do we see a reference to Vashti in the Torah?
  • Who was a better wife for Achashverosh - Esther or Vashti?
  • Did Achashverosh's taxes include accounts in Off-Shore investments?
May all of the singles in Klal Yisrael find their true mates בקרוב !

א פרייליכן פורים

Iyei Hayam Basic

2 comments:

Berel said...

Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Does the boy learn in Lakewood?Did he read your book?Will he guest post on this blog?

Yechezkel Hirshman said...

Thank you. No, No, and No.

Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Translate