Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Gorilla for My Megilla

Eureka!

After searching out many candidates for a subscription based email marketing service for this blog, I have finally found one that best meets my requirements:

  1. Low price
  2. Ease of use
  3. Low price
  4. Powerful features
  5. Low price

And so, I have registered onto MailChimp to provide email distribution of my blog posts.

MailChimp offers free service (that was the price I was looking for) for up to 500 subscribers and up to 3000 total sends per month. For the time being that is more than enough and so, I am swinging with the Chimp.

My initial subscription list consists of my personal acquaintances and my 1A7B contact list. A number of people who have corresponded with me in the past will find their emails to have been automatically subscribed. Please feel free to unsubscribe if you are receiving my posts by email and would prefer not to.

For any reader who wishes to subscribe, there is a brand new subscription form in the left hand sidebar.

I highly recommend MailChimp for this venture because, besides the low price, they don't put up with any monkey business. And that's important because...

...it's a jungle out there.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Translate