Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Jonathan Pollard of Yesterday Talks about the Jonathan Pollard of Today

 

Last May I wrote a post about the great Malka Leifer chillul Hashem called Irreversible Damage. I began by discussing four people who are on my Pidyon Shvuyim tefilla list.


Since that time, I scrapped two names on the assumption that their cases were happily resolved. I have no concrete knowledge, but since I haven’t seen updates on those cases, I assume they’re done. So, of those four, two names remain (I added two more). Those are Malka Leifer and Amiram Ben-Uliel (Amiram ben Nurit).


Both cases illustrate the total disdain our “Jewish” government holds for its religious citizens.


In the Malka Leifer case, there was a bit of confusion whether she is solely an Israeli citizen or a dual Israeli-Australian citizen. I assumed she was only an Israeli citizen, yet some readers sent me news items that explicitly claimed she is a dual citizen. As I wrote in my post about extradition law (HERE), this makes a whale of a difference on how hard or soft the Israeli government should be on a foreign extradition request. If the requesting country is asking to extradite their own citizen, it makes sense to comply. But if she is solely an Israeli citizen, the State has a responsibility to find and adhere to any legal excuse to refuse extradition. This is something they did not do.


I recently discovered from the sentencing hearing that she does not hold Australian citizenship at all. This contradicts numerous news items that claimed otherwise. In any case, this proves that the “Jewish” State of Israel was delinquent in their responsibilities toward their own natural-born citizen.


The case of Amiram Ben-Uliel is much more precarious. In this case the “Jewish” State of Israel framed one of its own loyal citizens for crimes he did not commit at any level. Here is the short description I presented in my earlier post:


West Bank resident was convicted for murder and arson in Duma incident and sentenced to 3 life terms. There is absolutely no proof to his guilt except a confession that was obtained from torture. See the story HERE and how to help HERE.

 

Note that even the Jerusalem Post has no problem referring to this fellow as a "Jewish Terrorist". This is beyond a travesty of justice. It is downright demonic evil. And it should be a major concern to all of us as Jonathan Pollard states.


Jonathan Pollard tells us in the embedded video how grave and dangerous this is. I urge everybody to see this 14-minute video. In case the video is not embedded in the email version of this post, please link to it at:

https://rumble.com/v3jk14q-jonathan-pollard-on-torture-and-amiram-ben-uliel.html 


Here is the video (Credit: Chananya Weissman):

 

 

Please daven and do whatever you can to help.

 

Chag Sameach!


No comments:

Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Translate